• A knowledgeable and experienced tour guide to lead the way.
• All photos taken during the tour.
• Enjoy a post-run drink at one of our favourite Manly harbourside cafes.
• Ferry tickets to take you to and from Manly
• Please wear suitable clothing for this type of activity, including appropriate footwear.
• We recommend bringing a water bottle and refilling it at the water taps along the way.
• In summer, we recommend wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
• There is no storage available for bags during the tour, so please plan accordingly.
Fit City Tours is committed to providing a high-quality, enjoyable tour experience for all of our participants. If you have any specific accessibility needs, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs and ensure that you are able to fully participate in the tour. In order to prepare and plan appropriately, we recommend contacting us in advance of your tour to discuss your specific requirements.
This tour meets outside Wharf 2 at Circular Quay, Sydney. The nearest station is Circular Quay.
Join us at 9:30am at Circular Quay, the bustling transportation hub of Sydney, for a guided hike through the scenic beauty of Manly Heads.
We'll start by taking the ferry to Manly, a popular beachside suburb that's known for its laid-back atmosphere and beautiful ocean views. Once we arrive in Manly, we'll begin our 10km hike around Manly Heads, a rugged headland that offers panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Sydney Harbour.
As we hike, we'll take in the stunning coastal scenery and learn about the history and ecology of the area. We'll also have the opportunity to spot some of the local flora and fauna, including native birds and bushland plants.
After completing the hike, we'll return to Manly, where you'll have the chance to explore the town's charming streets and beaches. Whether you're an experienced hiker or just looking to enjoy some fresh air and exercise, the Manly Hiking Tour is the perfect way to spend a day in nature not too far from the centre of Sydney.