• Learn about the crimes and misdeeds of some of Melbourne's most notorious criminals, including Frederick Deeming, Squizzy Taylor, Eddie Leonski, and Ned Kelly.
• See the former slums of Little Lon and learn about the city's history and how it has changed over the years.
• Hear about the Great Bookie Robbery, one of Melbourne's most audacious heists, and see some of the city's other iconic landmarks.
• A knowledgeable and experienced tour guide to lead the way.
• All photos taken during the tour.
• Enjoy a post-tour coffee (or alternative drink) at one of our favourite Melbourne laneway cafes.
• Please wear suitable clothing for this type of activity, including appropriate footwear.
• We recommend bringing a water bottle and refilling it at the water taps along the way.
• In summer, we recommend wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
• There is no storage available for bags during the tour, so please plan accordingly.
Fit City Tours is committed to providing a high-quality, enjoyable tour experience for all of our participants. If you have any specific accessibility needs, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs and ensure that you are able to fully participate in the tour. In order to prepare and plan appropriately, we recommend contacting us in advance of your tour to discuss your specific requirements.
This tour starts at Federation Square. Corner of Swanston & Flinders Streets, Melbourne. We'll meet near the orange umbrellas outside Time Out Cafe. The nearest station is Flinders Street.
Explore the city's dark past and vibrant present, featuring stories of some of Melbourne's most notorious criminals and historical landmarks on our 8km Slums & Guns True Crime Running Tour.
We'll start at Federation Square and make our way through the city, stopping to learn about the crimes and misdeeds of Frederick Deeming, Squizzy Taylor, Eddie Leonski, and Ned Kelly. You'll hear about their exploits and how they became infamous figures in Melbourne's criminal underworld.
As we continue our run, we'll pass through the former slums of Little Lon, where you can learn about the city's history and see how it has changed over the years. We'll also hear about the Great Bookie Robbery, one of Melbourne's most audacious heists, and see some of the city's other iconic landmarks.
After our run, we'll finish at Centre Place, where you can enjoy a well-deserved coffee and some time to relax and reflect on all that you've learned. Whether you're a history buff or just looking to explore the city on foot, the Slums & Guns True Crime Running Tour is a unique and exciting way to experience Melbourne.