• Discovering charming colonial architecture and stunning harbor views on Loftus Lane
• Exploring the historic Bridge Street and seeing St. James Church and the iconic Strand Arcade on Pitt Street
• Strolling through the hidden laneway of Angel Place with its unique street art
• Weave through Chinatown and get an idea of what you may like for lunch post-tour!
• A knowledgeable and experienced tour guide to lead the way
• All photos taken during the tour
• A mid-tour coffee (or alternative) at one of our favourite hidden Sydney cafes
• Please wear suitable clothing for this type of activity, including appropriate footwear.
• We recommend bringing a water bottle and refilling it at the water taps along the way.
• In summer, we recommend wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
• There is no storage available for bags during the tour, so please plan accordingly.
Fit City Tours is committed to providing a high-quality, enjoyable tour experience for all of our participants. If you have any specific accessibility needs, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs and ensure that you are able to fully participate in the tour. In order to prepare and plan appropriately, we recommend contacting us in advance of your tour to discuss your specific requirements.
Discover Sydney's best kept secrets on our Hidden Gems Walking Tour. Starting at Circular Quay, we'll take you on a journey through the heart of the city, showcasing some of Sydney's most iconic landmarks and lesser-known gems.
First, we'll take a stroll along Loftus Lane, where you'll discover charming colonial-style architecture and beautiful views of the harbour. From there, we'll make our way to Bridge Street, where you'll see historic buildings and architecture that are off the beaten path.Next, we'll head to Pitt Street, where you'll see the famous St. James Church and the historic Strand Arcade.
We'll then take a stroll through Angel Place, a hidden laneway filled with street art and sculptures.We'll then make our way to Martin Place, where you'll see the famous General Post Office building and the historic Bank of New South Wales. From there, we'll head to Hyde Park, a beautiful green oasis in the heart of the city.
Next, we'll make our way to Market Street, where you'll see the Queen Victoria Building, a stunning 19th century shopping arcade. We'll then head to Darling Harbour, where you'll see the Chinese Friendship Gardens and the stunning Chinese pagoda.
Finally, we'll head to Chinatown, where you'll have the opportunity to sample some delicious Chinese cuisine. The tour will end outside Covent Garden Hotel.
Throughout the tour, you'll have the opportunity to take pictures and ask questions. Our knowledgeable guide will provide you with fascinating insights into the history, culture and architecture of Sydney. Don't miss this chance to discover the hidden gems of Sydney.