• A knowledgeable and experienced tour guide to lead the way.
• All photos taken during the tour.
• Enjoy a post-tour drink at one of our favourite Sydney cafes.
• Please wear suitable clothing for this type of activity, including appropriate footwear.
• We recommend bringing a water bottle and refilling it at the water taps along the way.
• In summer, we recommend wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
• There is no storage available for bags during the tour, so please plan accordingly.
Fit City Tours is committed to providing a high-quality, enjoyable tour experience for all of our participants. If you have any specific accessibility needs, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs and ensure that you are able to fully participate in the tour. In order to prepare and plan appropriately, we recommend contacting us in advance of your tour to discuss your specific requirements.
This tour starts at the Hyde Park Obelisk. Corner of Bathurst & Elizabeth Streets, Sydney. The nearest station is Museum.
Uncover all there is to learn about Sydney - Australia's oldest city - on this two-and-a-half hour comprehensive historical walking tour through the heart of Sydney.
Starting at 2.30pm at Hyde Park's Obelisk, you'll hear about Australia's war history before exploring the beautiful Queen Victoria Building and boutique shopping districts.
Walking along we'll venture down Macquarie Street to hear the stories behind the iconic sights in this street, before zig zagging across to George Street - Sydney's oldest street, as we head toward Sydney Harbour and Australia's first suburb - The Rocks.
As we get to The Rocks we'll stroll through some narrow laneways and uncover cutaways that are a reminder of Australia's convict past that dates back to the late 1700's. And you can't visit Sydney without checking out the Sydney Harbour Bridge...
With stunning views across Circular Quay, we'll sit down for a post-tour drink at one of Sydney's oldest and iconic pubs, where this tour will finish.